First Week of Doodles

Hi everyone!!
Well, today is a sad day for me.. I have to go back to work Monday after 16 days off.. lol

I'm going to do my Doodle Post for the week on Sundays.
This is my first time actually doing a year long challenge and I really want to stick with 
it. Some will be big, some will be small..  I should have went and bought a book to keep them 
all in. I think I might on my way home from work tomorrow..
I'm finding this to be very relaxing.

So, here is my first week of doodles:
I love doing the flowers. I like the zentangle part, too.
I'm learning, so hopefully by the end of the year I will get
better at it.
Thank you for stopping by 
Hugs, 
Norma Jean



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call