DOODLEDAYS 365 Challenge

Hi everyone, 
Wow! I can't believe I haven't blogged in over 6 months. I haven't been crafting lately. During the mid-summer we did a lot of painting and fixing up the house. Still have more to do, but it's coming along.
I've been enjoying the Christmas shut down at work, 2 full weeks off, but it's coming to an end and that is making me sad! I have enjoyed not working a lot. First week was busy getting things ready for Christmas and this week my son and granddaughter have been here. So, not getting much done with a very active 4 year old! I love her so much.

The reason for this blog post is that I noticed a challenge on my friends Facebook page that she is participating in and it caught my interest. I thought I would join the fun.. 



It's called Doodle Days 365 Challenge. Everyday for the year you're supposed to doodle something. Now I do not draw, at all, so this will be very challenging for me. I'm hoping this will help me become better at drawing and be a bit more creative in the thought process. Check out the link for more information, I hope you will join the fun!



For January 1st, 2015, here is my first doodle:


Thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Norma Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call