New Blog for ATC with Attitude

Hi Everyone!!
Welcome to Another Challenge Over At ATC with an Attitude.. OH OH Wait
We Have a New Challenge Blog for you Craftitude With a New Format
Still the Great ATC's  but Cards and Any other Craft you might what to Share for the by weekly challenge

We Also have a DT call for ATC and Card maker  so Go Check out the Blog 
for all the Details..
This Challenge is Anything Goes and My ATC is
so Sorry for the late post again, my computer crashed and with work.ugh..lol
Thank you for Stopping By
Norma Jean DT



Comments

Bonnie Irvine said…
Can you see the huge grin on my face? This is such a fun ATC. Great colour scheme and I love the way you put the scene together. He looks so happy. I'd say a day in the life of this gardener is a great one :) So glad you are on the Craftitude Team, NormaJean.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call