Saturated Canary Challenge

Hi Everyone, hope you had a good weekend, mine was good, husband and I went for

a motorcycle ride saturday , with just our T-shirts NO Coat!!  The weather has been

crazy warm here in Michigan. And I love it, because I just Hate winter!!

Well anyway I actually made two cards this weekend. Yay!!

I need to work on my smash book some more, but was in the mood to make cards.

I made this card for the saturated Canary blog, I can not get enough of these

images, I LOVE them!!

IMG_0457

IMG_0453

Thank you for stopping by,

and hope everyone has a great week

Hugs

Norma Jean

Comments

Riet said…
What a beautiful card NormaJean.

Hugs Riet.xx
Sue said…
Hi hun
sounds like a lovely day, gettin warmer here to, gorgeous card, awesome colouring,pretty papers & embelies, lovely design, sue,x
Loopylou. said…
oh thats gorgeous norma jean, I love the torn edges on your image, they look fabulous.
Thank you for playing along with us over on the Saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx
Sue said…
Hi ya hun
gorgeous card,fabulous colouring, lovely papers & design, ive been makin the most of the sun, no crafting! sue,x
Vicky said…
Beautiful card love the colours. Fab image.

Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call