Instagram Monday

instagram is an iphone camera app, that I didn’t know anything about until noticing one of my Crafty Friends

Kellie posting some really cool pictures so I asked her, and she told me about it , so I downloaded it and I actually

love this camera better that the phones camera, for one it’s instant ever get a good picture and you go snap the shot

and they move and picture ruined, specially with Kids and animals  , this once you hit the button that’s the picture

Kellie does on her blog( link is her name above) Instagram Monday and I thought I would try it too.

its suppose to be for the week, but my pictures are a couple days over a week.

IM21-256x300(this picture is copied from kellie’s blog its her’s)

girls dinnercats in bedabbey

dinnerlola computerlola

water color markers

Thank you for stopping by

have a good week

hugs Norma jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call