I’M SMASHING !!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!  I wish weekends were longer boy I have stuff I want to craft..lol

Ok enable alert!!   It got me good, but Im so loving these…….

Smash books 

I’ve been working on my book this weekend, just started actually and Im having so much fun

with the Ladies over on facebook  in the group Smash Aholics 

Today Michaels craft store has the smash products on sale for 20% off so I’ll be going…lol

here is want I've been doing   remember I'm new at this…lol

IMG_0396IMG_0398

IMG_0399IMG_0400

these are so much fun to do… ok Im off to do some laundry so I can get smashing without feel guilty about not doing

anything productive this weekend

thanks for stopping by

Big Hugs

Norma

Comments

This N That said…
I love it! Can't wait to see your coffee page. I might do another one even tho I already have a coffee page, LoL So loving your posts!
Sue said…
Hi hun
fabulous pages in your book, my friend made one of these, she luv'd doing it, look forward to seeing more pages, sue,x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call