Couple of Challenges

Hi Everyone, I made this tag for two challenges both are new to me, and both look like really cool sites .the one is

called the craft room door which looks great a lot of info on that site, you need to join so go check it out looks awesome place to learn.

 

well anyway im using this tag for One Stop Craft Challenge This week its to show stitching either real or faux, I went with

Real..And also using it for a challenge at Through the Craft Room Door it’s a really cool site.

IMG_0288 

Thank you for stopping bye

Hugs

Norma jean

Comments

Carisa said…
Norma Jean, I love this tag! The way you have little maggie sitting on top of the ribbon is adorable. I also love your bow and button! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at TTCRD!
Patsi said…
Girgeous tag, love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at OSCC x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call