I Made a Card woo hoo!!

Hi Everyone, Just a Little post . Wow I haven't made anything in awhile, I miss crafting..

I whine a lot about the hours I work, but grateful I have a job, but it really gives me no real free

Time. My weekends are full of doing other things or just being lazy. I had all these plans to make some valentine crafts

but only got a card made today for hubby.. and it’s a very simple one at that.. I didn’t even make my kids stuff.. I'm so bad..

And this week has not been to good, had a bad tooth ache and had to get a root canal done, and it still hurts today.

This is the card I made for hubby.. I tried using more browns but what is a valentine with out a little pink..hehehe

IMG_0270

I wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day

Hugs

Norma Jean

Comments

Sprytebyrd said…
I love this! So cute and the layout is perfect! Simple is good sometimes, and this is one of those times! Good to see you back in the crafty zone again!
Hugs,
Dee

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call