Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful time, with your family's

my girls came over this morning and enjoyed the time with them, I sure miss them being little on

Christmas morning.. about 2am on the 26th we are heading to New York to visit my Son and daughter-in-law

and the sweet baby, so excited I cant wait… this yr I didn’t get much craft supplies, except for some copic markers

I’m wishing now Christmas was a few weeks away, just because I didn’t get any Christmas crafts done, not even any cards

working 10 hrs day kills my craft time, when I get home I'm just to tired.. oh well I just start earlier next yr..lol

Well I just want to pop in my blog to wish everyone a Merry Christmas..

Hugs and Love

Norma Jean

002014

The Christmas tree and my Girls

023

My new Copic”s

020

Hubby and Me

IMG_0696

My sweet Granddaughter!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call