Just for fun

Happy Sunday!! 1 more week of work then I'm on vacation for a week, I'm so excited, hoping to get the house cleaned and

then I can craft a lot!!…

I made something over the past couple days, I been wanting that Tim Holtz bird cage die for so long, I finally broke down and

asked if someone could make me a few , because I only have the cuddle bug, and its not listed as a machine to use for his die’s

well, a friend of mine said she has a cuddle bug and use’s it just fine.. so guess what I got it.. and this is what I made with it.

004

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

Norma Jean

 

Comments

This N That said…
Norma, this is beautiful! Good for you!!!
Riet said…
This is so wonderful NormaJean.

Hugs Riet.x
Sue said…
Hi ya hun
oh roll on next weekend then eh, this is totally stunnin hun,sue,x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call