Christmas Tree

Hi Everyone, sometimes I wonder why I post stuff , I have been an awful blogger lately. haven't

been doing to much bloggin.. but I want to change that cause I’ve missed the friends I have made threw the

crafting world online.. I’ve been trying new things. haven't made many cards lately.. my new love is

mini albums..  well any way I saw something in the December Scrapbooking ETC. magazine that I wanted

to try, I think it came out ok.. and it was pretty easy..

the direction are here

so here is what I made

IMG_0042

I might add a few more buttons, but not sure yet

Thanks  for stopping by

Hugs Norma Jean

Comments

Sanwanya said…
Oh my Gosh Norma I love it! You did such a great job!
Sue said…
Hi ya hun
wow this looks fabulous, luv it, a gorgeous Christmas Decoration, sue,x
Riet said…
This is so beautiful Norma-Jean.

Hugs Riiet.x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call