Kraftin Kimmie Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Sunday, oh why do weekends go by so fast… Friday I got the 3 kraftin Kimmie

stamps I ordered, talk about some cute rubber!! and shipping is cheap and fast!!!

And Saturday is when their challenges are, so I thought I would make a card .. this weeks challenge is to use bows

And today is the July blog hop Kraftin Kimmie so go check it out maybe you can win some of the cute stamps

so here is my card…

001

Thank you for stopping by

hugs

Norma jean

Comments

Kraftin' Kimmie said…
OH Norma Jean! You've done a fabulous job with Lisette! So glad you are enjoying your stamps!! Lovely colours and layout! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!
Riet said…
What a gorgeous card NormaJean,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call