Stamptacular Sunday challenge

Hi again, this time I'm back with a card challenge I did today

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 

and the winner gets a simon says stamp gift cert.. How exciting is that I love that store!

the Challenge this week is Cute as a Bug, and if you make It baby themed you get a extra entry.. go check out

there web site for the details.

well since I got these new Hanglar baby stamps I thought I would make another card using them

I love them!!

001

I’m working on my mojo, so got to keep going..lol but now I think

I will spend some time will my husband.

thank you for stopping by

Hugs Normajean

 

Comments

Riet said…
What a gorgeous card NormaJean,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx
Sprytebyrd said…
Beautiful card, Norma Jean! Those baby Hanglars are just the cutest!! Such a pretty butterfly, too! I'm so excited to see you at Stamptacular Sunday this week!! Come back again, soon!!
Hugs,
Dee
Annette said…
Hi NormaJean - I just love that hAnglar & how you've showcased this cutie for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call