The Sugar Bowl Challenge

Hi everyone hope you are having a good weekend, boy is it chilly here right now its only 59 degrees, feels like fall instead of summer

I made this card for the sugar bowl challenge It’s a sketch challenge this week and I pretty much just stuck to the sketch, its simple but I just couldn't figure out what else to add

so here is the sketch and my card

GayleSketch2_thumb

001

thank you for stopping by and hope everyone has a good weekend!!

oh and guess what I won 25 bucks on a reese’s wrapper they are have a give away on there candy bars I couldn't believe it I never win anything

well once in a blue moon….LOL

Hugs

Name2Normajean

Comments

LINDA said…
Hi Norma, This is simply Gorgeous.. Love the DP,and this is one of my fav. images..Very lovely work..Have a great weekend..
Hugs, Linda
Anita said…
Cute card! Congrats on your winning!
jennruggeri75 said…
Wow Norma, this is so pretty!! Way to go on the $25!! How exciting is that??????
Riet said…
Ohhh wowwww NormaJean,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours,
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x
Toothy said…
Very beautiful, love the colors and the papers.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Norma Jean. Beautifully created. Thank you for the kudos left on my blog. I am working with Paint Shop Pro v.8. I was signed up for lessons over two years ago but the lady that was going to teach got ill and has not been back online since. I finally decided a couple of months ago to just try and play around with it, check out the 'help' area and try to teach myself. It is an ongoing project but a fun challenge...I found a digital art group called Digital Whisper, Kimmie is the name of the lady that owns it....It is a small group (not a Yahoo group) but it is helpful to see what others are doing...It is not a group with classes but people share their artwork so it is inspiring.
Aina said…
A really cute card :O)
Kathy said…
Adorable card!! I love the earthy colors that you have used and that image is adorable!!
WOW I cannot believe you actually won on that ~ I really never thought anyone won!! (LOL) Congrats!!
:)Kathy
Lilian said…
Your card is just sweet! Love the color combo, sweet image and lovely lace! Congratulations on your win! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call