Tilda and Friends Challenge

Good Morning everyone, Happy Friday today is going to be beautiful here, what really stinks is with my neck being messed up with carpal tunnel and other medical problems I'm grounded from the motorcycle, told my husband to go without me, its his day off I'm missing the nice motorcycle rides so today I will do household stuff and go grocery shopping and maybe make another card or too.

this week’s challenge at Tilda and Friends is pretty much what you want as long as it’s cute so here is my ATC

006

Thanks for visiting and have a great day

Hugs

Name2Normajean

Comments

Anonymous said…
a great card, love the image you have used, hug srachxx
Tracey Feeger said…
Oh I love it. Your ATC's are always so cute.
mwah
Trace
Elizabeth said…
I love your magnolia image and your card is so cute! I need to get some magnolia stamps I don't have one yet. Hugs XXX Beth
Toothy said…
I love how you colored the image and cut it out, and the butterflies.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call