Magnolia Down Under Challenge

 

 

Hi Everyone, Its a really nice day today haven't done anything thou, we went to the zoo because they were having a big animal rescue thing there, and we’ve been thinking about another dog for our dog to have a buddy.  we saw a couple we liked but didn't get one yet, we just want to make sure.

So anyway, last night and this morning I put this card together for the magnolia down under challenge this week it’s SPOT THE DOTS  I really like the magnolia challenge, I love these stamps they are so fun to color.

003

 

And for the first time ever  , I tried doing the inside of the card and I really like how it makes the card look I probably will start doing this more its a little plain but I liked how it looked.

 

002

Thanks for looking at my card hope everyone has a good afternoon and evening, I feel like taking a nap..

Comments

PinksyDoodles said…
Hi Normajean, your card is so bright and cheery. I love these colours together. I really like the charms and brads and I think the inside is just perfect.
Clare x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call