Inch by Inch

Good Morning, and Happy Sunday so far the weekend has been beautiful here, This week over at the challenge blog inch by inch its about birds funny thing is a few days ago while I was In Joann fabrics I spotted these clear stamps inchie size and this one I got just happen to have birds on it.( and I just wanted to say that I’m sorry to Fiona and the other lady's I signed up for a swap and I just didn't get mine mailed out so I missed the swap, just wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't mean not too, just forgot with all the doctors appt and stuff, But the Next one I will make it up..)  so here are my bird inches

001

Here is the clear stamp package I bought, and a picture of some bead stuff I'm trying to do, beside card making and rubberstamping I like beading not good at it, but like playing with it too. the top 2 are charm things I want to put on my cards and a bracelet I made

004 002

Thank you for stopping by and Have a great day

Name2Normajean

Comments

Fiona said…
What gorgeous bird inchies Norma - don't worry about the swap - we'll have another one!
jasminduft said…
Beautiful inchies!
Net said…
Love those bird stamps! How on earth did I not find those in Joanns!
ivy said…
liking those inchie card of yours!! cute clear set too---haven't seen those!
jaine drake said…
Gorgeous inchies. I love your stamps.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call