House Mouse Challenge

Good Morning Everyone, wow its Thursday already, its going to be a busy weekend, my Husbands birthday is tomorrow, my son and his wife will be here Saturday morning from New York and then Sunday My Baby Graduates from High School.

so this weeks challenge over at house mouse was perfect for me, since my husbands birthday is tomorrow and even thou I wanted to add flowers and more to this card, since its a mans card i left it pretty simple, but then a lot of times he says I add to much, but that’s the fun I think, I miss putting flowers on my cards now, there a favorite to add.

so here is my card

001

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

Name2Normajean

Comments

Carmen O. said…
What a great card! I love the simple lines and the manly colors. Beautiful work!
Toothy said…
I love it Norma, it is so hard for me to make manly cards. My hubby is the same way, he doesn't like a lot of extra stuff on his cards, he likes them simple.
Elizabeth said…
Very cute and great colors! Hugs XXX Beth
theneon said…
The absence of flowers does not hurt this card at all. It is just so cute and your husband will love it.
HOW HAVE I MISSED SO MANY POSTS?!?! I AM SO SORRY GIRL! This card is adorable! I love your colors! the buttons... it is great!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call