Magnolia down under challenge #5

Hi Everyone, Hope Everyone is having a good Saturday. since I need to go grocery shopping, hubby and I just got back from having breakfast. so now im debating to go shopping now and fight the crowds or wait until tomorrow morning. well anyway Im late on this challenge since it ends today and a new one tomorrow, sometimes time just flys by. Im trying to do more magnolia challenges since a got new ones and I just love these stamps so much!! this weeks challenge was Easter I used my prismacolor markers and copic glitter pens , hope everyone enjoys there day boy I feel like buying something so web surfing I go...lol

Comments

LINDA said…
This is just darling.such a cute image..Great coloring..
Hugs,Linda
Debbie Pamment said…
A beautiful layout and stunning colour combo - I love the way Tilda and her basket of flowers bring all the colours together. Great job!
xXx
Kellie said…
Normajean I am so glad you played along, and with an absolutely gorgeous card to boot as well! The colours are beautiful, I just love it!
Thanks so much for playing along at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you join in with us with this weeks challenge.
Kelx
Very gorgeous! Love this tilda. Thanks for playing again.
Kristy
Liza said…
This card is beautiful I love your papers and the tilda image.

Liza x

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call