Roses on Paper Challenge

I thought I would try this challenge this week since Roses on Paper is one of my favorite places to shop, great service and oh my super fast shipping. I've been seeing alot of cards with stitches on them, people using there sewing machines and I have a friend who just got one as has been making some awsome stuff, so I decided to get my sewing machine out, now I havent used this thing in over 10 years, after about a half hour I got it working. it just needed to be cleaned, it still looks brand new. so here is the card I made, im really happy on the way the quilting part turned out, The card Im not to sure about, but after spending so much time on it I decided not to throw it away and post it.
Hope everyone has a great day, I dont wanna go to work...lol


Comments

LINDA said…
OH Norma, This is just Fantastic!! Love the sewing.And the new little Tilda is Darling!!!Great job with sketch!! Have you got your package yet???
Hugs, Linda
Dena said…
Awe, this is so cute. I like the way you placed the quilt on the card. Very clever design.
Jodi said…
Great job on the challenge, thanks for joining us and good luck!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)
Kellie said…
Gorgeous card, love the colouring of the sweet little Tilda!
Kellie xx

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call