House Mouse Challenge

Here is my try for the house mouse challenge, I had made a card like this awhile back, but ended up just sending it to my son he just got married fast at the justice of the peace, in New York where he lives now, since he told me on a friday night he was getting married monday, I didnt have time to get work off..well anyway, I made another just like but used chip board square and covered it black paper, so I could do this challenge, I really enjoy making shaker cards too.
well aleast got another monday down, I dont like mondays wish everyday was saturday and sunday, Im playing the lottery tomorrow ..

Comments

OOoooOOOH How Cute!!! Look at them with the rice and all!!! That is so sweet Norma! I wish your son and his new bride the best of luck!

I am glad Monday is over too! :)
ivy said…
cute! great idea for a wedding card! will have to keep this in mind!
Heather said…
This is super cute. Great use of the chipboard - to fill the inside with 'confetti'. Love that image - always makes me smile.
Thanks for joining us at HM
hugs Heather xx
Carmen O. said…
What a cute, cute wedding card! I love the sentiment and the frame is perfect. Beautiful work!
Jami said…
Wow - love this wonderful shaker card!! What a fantastic idea!! So cute!
I love this card! Cute mice!

You did a super job on this!!!

Cheers,

Dorothy
LINDA said…
Great card!! Love these little mice..Lovely work..
Hugs, Linda
Susan said…
Really cute card! You did a great job with it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call