valentines day card for hubby

Here is a card I made for my Husband, he likes fishing and he's also got into wearing camo pants, so this is my attempt to make one of my stamps look like hes wearing camo, thought the pants turned out ok, but the rest of the card to me is a little boring, I must of sat trying to figure out what else to do with it to make it pop, but decided im stopping because knowing me I would of messed it up and ended up throwing it away, so this is what hes getting...LOL
Also wishing every one a Happy Valentines Day!!

Comments

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I LOVE this Norma!!!! that is so special and so cute ... i love the pants and the way you made it masculine ... I can never do that!!! and you still gave it lots of texture and character! Great card ! he will love it!
mueppi said…
Hi Norma
I am convinced that your husband about this card has enormous pleased!
She is beautiful !!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hugs Gisela

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call