House Mouse Challenge

Hello, hope everyone is doing good, This is my first time doing the House Mouse Challenge which I kind of find silly now, because I have alot of house mouse stamps. I wanted to do so many challenges this week, but I been have major pain in my right arm finally went to the doctors they took xrays I have two disk in my neck that are a little out of line, arthritis, and my rotater cup is out of wack do to my work thats why I have been in alot of pain but doc, put me on meds and today I actually felt good enough to make a card,

Comments

Anita said…
Cute card! Sorry that you are in pain. Glad the meds are working for you.
oh that is so cute. I love that image.

Popular posts from this blog

Hello

Blog Candy Time!!

Whiff of Joy Anniversary Blog Hop - Guest Designer Call